- 31-Jul-2014 to 08-Mar-2015 (PST)
- City of Maricopa, AZ, USA
Teachers On Call takes great pride in providing Arizona schools with qualified substitute teachers and educators. Let us find a position that compliments your skills, interests and experience!
We currently have a number of opportunities available for Substitute Teachers! We offer a wide variety of teaching assignments throughout the entire Metro Phoenix area ranging from early childhood education through middle school and high school. Both short-term and long-term substitute teaching assignments are available. We consistently recruit teaching professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds and we continuously accept applications.
The minimum requirements to become a substitute teacher with us include:
- Current and valid Arizona teaching or substitute teaching certificate
- Current and valid IVP fingerprint clearance card
Teachers on Call also requires our substitute teachers to provide:
- 2 letters of professional reference
- 2 letters of personal reference
Additional requirements for our substitute teachers:
- Ability to receive to feedback, mentoring and direction from peers and supervisors
- Maintain a professional perspective at all times, ability to not internalize or personalize reactions to certain student behaviors
We currently staff for both short-term and long-term substitute teaching opportunities and we encourage you to become a part of our talented team of educators! We offer our teachers competitive weekly pay, immediate work opportunities and flexible schedules based upon your availability.
Please click on the "Apply Now" tab to complete our online application. Once your application has been completed please call us at 480-675-9911.
Our Mission is to put substitute teachers to work and to provide superior customer service to our customers.
Our Vision is to find an assignment for every teacher and a teacher for every assignment.
It All Starts with People.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!